Himalayan Salt Rock Sauna
At Huong Sen Healthcare Center, your relaxation and health restoration are our pleasure. Beside common therapies namely full body massage, manicure, pedicure and skin care, we offer advanced Himalayan Salt Rock Sauna therapies that gain popularity worldwide.
Himalayan rock salt room currently has become one of the most favourite sauna by perfect combination between the energy of rock salt and the advanced technology of infrared conductor with a lot of healthy value. Under the penetrating effect of infrared , valuable minerals in the salt rock are released, which will help to significantly reduces insomnia and depression, supports activities of heart, kidney gland, thyroid gland and other organs. Micronutrients in Himalayan rock salt will follow the heating steam of infrared conductor system that results in a deep penetration, providing nutrients to refresh the skin, allowing absorption of different kinds of cosmetics after sauna. In addition, the combination between salt rock and lamplight creates an inspired artspace, with subtle pink as a catalyst to stabilize your mind. Just a few minutes each day in Himalayan salt rock room for a slim and healthy body as you wish.
Infrared salt rock sauna room at Huong Sen Healthcare Center is warm, quiet so you can relax, recover the body and soul.
Several outstanding effects
– Relieve aches and pains caused by arthritis, neuritis
– Relieve stomachache
– Improve PH degree of the body
– Reduce stress, burn fat, lose weight
– Treat allergic dermatitis, fungus, heat rash
– Be able to sterilize, reduce inflammation and detoxicate
– Support for the treatment of respiratory diseases, colds and asthma
Wonderful colors of rock salt will bring a pure space. Usually, the time spent in the sauna is approximately 5 to 7 minutes, maybe longer depending on the body condition of each client. During steam, you will be served drinks like ginger tea, green tea, …
• pregnant women
• anyone with cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and asthma
• people are suffering from skin diseases
• users of mind-altering drugs, such as stimulants, tranquilizers, or alcohol